Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Weired dream please help I'm scared and want to know what it could mean!?

Ok this is the dream I had: everyone was at school but we were outside playing football in the pouring rain and it was muddy. Then everyone went inside and went to the games hall. Then everystarted doing this dance with a partner and while everyone was doing it me and the girl I like kept looking at each other. Then I went into this room and me and this random guy started having a fight with chains then we started making out but I stopped (I'm not gay btw) then I was in a cl and I walked out and the girl I liked said "hey wait a minuet" then we walked through the corridor. Then it started to rain really heavy and everyone started walking out of school but then came back and walked up the road again. What could this mean? It's the weiredest dream I've had ever. Thankyou

No comments:

Post a Comment