Monday, August 15, 2011

I Need some Advice please!!!?

I am 17 year old Guy (just turned) I am In love very In love Like i never have been in my whole life. The thing is That i Love a Guy He is 15.....Don't get Me wrong i Am Not Pedophile...i love him so much...he lives in my parents house where i live as well...he is hardly home when he is gone i feel sad....he is the first thing in my mind when i wake up...I know he talks to girls...i don't know if he is bi...he is always on my mind even when i am at work.....i always worry about him ...if he has money for lunch...if he is tired hungry....sad..his mom is in a bad financial situation....i buy him clothes shoes deodorant....what i can....i always think of him....i care about him so much....i take him to the beach....mall i always take him to have fun but he always hangs out with my lil brother when we go and i am by my self....he don't care for me like i care for him....he doesn't think about how i feel....i see him sad i ask him are you okay....try to cheer him up....when i am sad its like he don't even notice....he sometimes takes off to a relatives or a friends house for the weekend.......and i feel depressed sad i just wanna run out the house and look for him...i get home from work and he gets home eats and leaves....comes back at night....right now he is gone :(.......... sometimes he does bad things like tags and it just breaks my heart to see him do bad things....he uses the word gay a lot like that song is gay.....or that foo is a fag....not telling me........ but it hurts me to hear him...i feel like i cant tell him how i feel because he wont talk to me anymore...i look in his eyes and i just want to kiss him...the love i have for him is clean its not a dirty love...i cant see my self having with him.....not because of his age... its just i don't feel the urge to.....i just wanna hold his hand and kiss him and spend the rest of my life with him....i really want to tell him i love him....but i don't want anyone but us 2 to know....nobody knows i am bi...i want to keep it that way.....what should i do.....i love him and want whats best for him.... i dont want him to be with me because i want him to live his life like a normal guy should.....have a wife and kids.... but i love him too its all so confusing what should i do???i need advise from someone who may have an answer...or has experienced it....

No comments:

Post a Comment