Thursday, August 18, 2011

I am a MMA/Kickboxing Licensed Promoter, I am looking for venues to accommodate 4-5000 people w/o a huge cost?

I am licensed in California and had been approved for a Professional Nevada license in the late 90's.I have personally isted in over 100 productions from wrestling,MMA,kickboxing and boxing,60 of which were my own.I started promoting in 1989 featuring Kickboxing World Champion Dennis Alexio and Kathy Long at the Solano Fairgrounds. I am looking for venues and sponsorship to help bring a n event to your backyard. I am multi-sanctioning but prefer to work with the IKF (International Kickboxing Federation.com) or its affiliate,the ISCF,(International Sport Combat Federation). Both of these organizatons are well equipped to sanction my events. I have sanctioned with Howard Hansen WKA and KICK om several occions and the lesser known Amatuer Kickboxing ociation out of Reno, Nevada. I have references and can promote an entire show from start to finish, I promote under LTD Productions in N. CA and have been doing so since 1989. Feel free to call or e-mail, Tim Stell 707-673-6632

No comments:

Post a Comment