Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Boy help plz and i need boy and gurls help!?

ok wel i no this guy (his new code name is bob) "bob" and me txtand stuff. my friend inturdused me to him. i asked bob if he liked me and he said kinda...what does that mean? and my ex was talking to him and was all i herd u like (my code name is cali!) cali? he said kinda then my ex said ewww shes ugly. he felt emmbares and he wanted to kno how he knew? and i said ( kuz the friend that inturduced me to bob is going out with my ex) maybe (my frineds code name is mary) mary told him. he doesent really like that then he thot i told mary that he said that she said i was ugly? now hes kinda mad at me but we can ask each other any thing! idk if he likes me kuz i have been called ugly a few times and i kinda happy with the way i look. but idk! so plz help! p.s. im kinda small (6th grade) brown hair freacks mexican brown eyes ect.

No comments:

Post a Comment