Saturday, August 13, 2011

6 week old puppy, what extra things does he need being so young?

I realize this is young, but the living situation the dog was in was not good the mother was already sold, so when I got him he had not been with the mother for a couple days already, the conditions were really bad So we took him home.I am ready to give him the best home possible, its been really hard so far,but I know he is just a baby,I am trying to do everything right. I learn everyday. question is, since he is only 6 weeks, what other things can I do for him that would make him more comfortable. At night he sleeps right next to our bed in a basket wtih a quilt, and his baby blanket his favorite chew toy and little stuffed animal. Is there anything else he should sleep with?Someone said a clock that ticks but no alarm because it sounds like the mothers heart!During the day he is kept in his room in a LARGE cage,he has an old comforter in there his blanket toys and water we both work 8 hr shifts but I get home for lunch, we spend all evening together & fridays i work 6 hours not 8

No comments:

Post a Comment