Sunday, August 14, 2011

Guide me please... family conflict?

There is a family conflict going on... where my dads bro put a false accusition that my mom, me and my sis bribed their female servant (17 year old), to drug them and then some men will come and loot their home... we both have filed our complaints with the police... i am so bloody tensed that i do not pick any number that i do not know... i do answer the door.... i am afraid at work that they will kick me out... i know we have done nothing wrong... but every time i vist the station for investigation and listen to their allegations / questions... and return to home... i want to cry... i want God to make them learn a lesson... if they wanted us not be part of the family and have our share in the property they would have told us... but this situation is killing me and my family... kindly guide me friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment