Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Any bounty hunters in San Diego area willing to go pro bono until I win a lawsuit against City, SDPD & SDFD?

I am offering 2% of the law suit I will be getting from the City of San Diego and Police and Fire Dept, up to one million dollars, in ex change for investigating locals about the crime and slander being committed against me by these offices and a man named Steve M******z (ONLY if it is fruitful) and to expose government corruption, that locals are highly aware of and this individual. Please if you know any bounty hunters interested please p this information on and contact me at ExposeGovernmentCorruption @ gmail.com Thank you. This question may be deleted due to the publics involvement and the corruption going on in San Diego county committed by Police and Firemen.

No comments:

Post a Comment