Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Why is my boyfriend so controlling? Should I dump him?

My boyfriend recently invited me to meet his parents, so it's like a pretty big deal. I obviously love him alot to do this. I hate meeting other people's parents. I'm about to graduate from high school and he's a junior in college. He's like the first preppy guy I ever dated (he's not exactly my type I usually go for gangsters or jocks lol but he's really hot) But anyway we were having dinner together with his parents in some restaurant on Monday night and he got mad at me for wearing something and I quote "too revealing". Big deal I'm 17 geez. He tried to get me to change but I ignored him. And then during dinner we kinda started playing footsies under the table and I tried to jerk him off under the table. Anyway he got really awkward and I was trying soo hard not to laugh. It was totally hilarious. The puzzled looks on his parents faces were totally priceless :) Anyway he got soo mad at me after it was over. He has like no sense of humor whatsoever. Like we were arguing the whole way when he was driving me home. I'm soo mad at him. Stop being so controlling. Like get a grip seriously. Should I dump him? I'm kinda back and forth on that but I'm really starting to hate him.

No comments:

Post a Comment