Tuesday, August 9, 2011

What to about my husband's agressive dog?

My husband had this dog before I met him..a 130lb bull mastiff/german shepard mix who was actually a pretty good tempered dog..one problem is his shedding..I can't even describe how bad it is..he has the thick hair of the shep and the major shedding problem of the mastiff..the 2nd and biggest problem is this newfound aggression..we have a 7 month old n one on the way..while I was pregnant he just started getting nasty..he growls when we or anyone comes towards him to pet him..if he jumps on the bed and I tell him to get down he becomes very scary..I could never stare him down like my husband..needless to say there's no amount of training that will ever make me trust him enough around my babies but my husband is in total denial an still claims he's a good dog that just needs to be around the baby to get used to it..I need him gone immediately without killing him..I'm so desperate..my daughter also sleeps in our bedroom where the dog is and every morning she and I always wake up congested and I've never been that kind of person

No comments:

Post a Comment