Thursday, August 11, 2011

What should we do about our marriage?

My wife and I have been together for 10yrs, only married for almost 2 though.Over the years we've had our share of problems and fights ,but we always seem to work things out.Well long story short a couple years ago a family member of hers upset with me for not going though we a proposition that was made told my then fiancee about it.That caused huge probs in the relationship with me and her as well as her and the family member.I've never cheated on her but she feels like the fact that me and her family member had the pact that that was close enough. A couple other things beyond that also happened, which almost had us not getting married but somehow we mad it through.. Now the issue that we're having isa huge trust issue.She doesnt trust me at all which causes a lot of un-needed friction in the household.I'm a fim believer that in relationships if there's no trust there's no love.Right now we're both confused.We also have a kid together that has nothing to do with our fighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment