Friday, August 12, 2011

I havent heard from my twin brother ?

hi i have a twin brother. im a girl. i havent heard from my brother and i miss him heaps. its not like my twin brother not to call me im very worried he lives with his partner and she is a bicth she wont let him do anything on his own hes 29 he has a son to his ex girlfriend and he hasnt seen his son for 1 year now. his girlfriend is very crazy and tarts around . im scared she has done something or my brother is depressed. why wont he call me ..i have done everything for him . and his girlfriend is changeing the way my brother looks he has a tattoo now and he has piercing all on his body . and he drinks a lot he never did that before . what do i do i havent seen him for 1 month now and no phone call .....

No comments:

Post a Comment