Monday, August 8, 2011

Does he still like me?

When he first saw me, he was crazy about me. I kinda like him. So we started dating for 3 times. Then he seldom call or text me. I made the effort to texts him first. He has his own business so he travels a lot and he told me that his job stresses him out. Is that why he doesn't call me or text me that much? Everytime I texted him, he answered back. But I texted him three days ago and got his reply today but he apologized for not answering me sooner and he said he's been busy which he usually do and still at work. So I replied saying, Ok won't bother you. He called me and said it's ok you're not bothering me. What's this whole scenario means. Does he still like me like he used to in the very beginning? I don't understand. I told him I will call him later. Please tell me guys if he likes me or not, if he does still, i will call him soon. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment