Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Does he like me or not?

I used to text him everyday and Gwen we came out openly that we liked each other we just acted normal but one night we got in this huge fight cuz he said he didn't like me anymore but he put me through all this **** but I still liked him even after he did all that stupid stuff. Everyone says he likes me and he knows I like him but idk if he does. We are really good friends and last night I asked him if he liked me and never answered and acted as if nothing ever happened the next day. We joke around a lot and I find it odd because my friend tracy( not real name) has really big and is kind ok slutty and they're always asking her out as a joke because they know shell say yes but every time he does he says " so will you go out with me and tori?" which us my name. So yeah. Please tell me what you think because Im dieing of hopelessness. Also we fit because of misunderstandings slot. Yah. I now that sbad but

No comments:

Post a Comment