Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Can you pick a handful of your favorite and least favorite names out of this list?

For the Boy list, I say Hunter and Corey. For the Girl list, I say Sadie and Nadine. I say those because the kid will probably like a more common type of name than something too unique or so hard to pronounce that the principal will misspronounce it at their 5th grade graduation! I know people who absolutely hate having their name misspronounced all the time. For example, on the list, you have the name "Xanthe". I'm not sure how to pronounce that, and neither will a lot of people. Also, you don't want to give a name like "Penelope". The reason being, you don't want other kids saying or thinking,"Ha! That girl on the movie with the big pig nose!". That would suck. I would go for a name like Josiah for a boy, and something like Candra for a girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment